- Used in Aromatherapy to relieve dry skin.
- Made with rare tropical honeys that are known for softening the skin and creating a smooth surface.
- Natural source of vitamins A & E and iron which helps strengthen the skin and hair.
- Great for sensitive skin, eczema, psoriasis, acne, dry skin, face & body wash, baby shampoo, and shaving, hand wash, etc.
- Contains a high amount of glycerin, which absorbs moisture from the air and literally deposits it into the skin, making the skin soft and supple.
- Can be used as a hair shampoo. The shea butter in the soap softens the hair, while the vitamins give it strength.
- Great for shaving. Men love it. The high shea butter content leaves the skin smooth and protected.
Ingredients: Distilled water, Alcohol free witch hazel, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil), Butyrospermum Parkii (Raw Shea Butter), Cocoa Pod Ash, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm Kernel Oil), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Vera, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Tocopherol, and Love.
“The African Black Soap consists of roasted cocoa pods, plantain skin, and palm oil from coconut husks, Aloe Vera, Rose Hips, Vitamin E, Vegetable Glycerin, Witch Hazel, Grape fruit Seed Extract, & Essential Oils of Lavender & Tea Tree. Very High in Vitamins A & E. A
Made Locally in London Ontario Canada